Friday, October 15, 2021

I've been published!

The new Peterson Field Gide to North American Bird Nests was recently published, and it features two of my photographs. Turn to page 425, and you'll find my images of a nest and eggs made by a golden-cheeked warbler on our land. Co-author David Moskowitz found my photos on a post that my wife wrote on her blog in May 2015.

 


UPDATE January 3, 2022.....The Blanco Library purchased their own copy of the field guide. Right now, they have a nice display that spotlights me and the book!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! To me what is AWESOME is that the author found my pictures and out of all the pictures taken by professionals that he could have used he chose mine. Our acreage is small but I always find golden cheeked warbler nest and black capped vireo nest on the property. Every time I go out there there is always something new to see. Every season and every day leaves me in awe...

    ReplyDelete