Friday, August 9, 2024

August 2024 trees and grasses still looking great!

In this picture, I just used the weed eater around the picnic table area.  It looks better in person. Just say'n.


Grapevines growing throughout this brush pile.



I know there  are a lot of pictures, but with the rains and much cooler temperatures this summer, everything looks so amazing. The Hill Country has been in an extreme drought for several years so it's nice to see green and not brown.














A beautiful morning! Cool temperature...NICE!



I just finished weed eating ALL  the trails top and bottom. Hopefully, next week I'll get my trail bike out and test it on the trails. Should be fun! 

I made the trails wide so people could walk side by side. I don't like trails that resemble deer trails. 














 The bottom of the land would make a  great area for a                                         haunted forest this halloween. Future plans when the grandkids get old enough.







   I'll never understand why developers want to moonscape property.






God has really blessed us this summer.







This is another area I weed-eated to keep people off the grasses.


                                 Of course, I had to post this.






                     The end. Thanks for hanging in there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment